for www.onnibaby.com and www.sepsolutions.fi
Name: Sep Solutions Oy
Business ID: 24937850YTJ
Postal address: Höyrymyllyntie 18 A 5, 90520 Oulu, Finland
(2) Name if the register
Sep Solutions Oy / customer database
(3) Purpose of keeping register
The customer's personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management and development
- Implementation of the service
- Certification of customer transactions
- Customer service and business development
- Analysis and statistics
- Market research
- Other similar uses
(4) Content of the register
The register may contain the following information:
- Contact information such as name, address, phone numbers, email addresses
- Registration information, such as name, password, and any other unique identification
- Age, gender, language information
- Customer relationship information, such as billing and payment information, product and order information, contact information
- Communications related information
- Possible permissions and consents
- Any other information collected with consent from the customer
(5) Information sharing and disclosure
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
(6) Subject's rights
Subject has the right to check the data that has been stored of them. The right of inspection of the contacts must be made in writing and signed in to the address mentioned in paragraph 1.
If the registered information is incorrect, the subject may submit a request for correcting the information to the address mentioned in paragraph 1.
(7) Principles of data protection
There is no manual material of the data.
Electronically stored information is available to only those employees who work on behalf of the right to process customer information. Each user has their own username and password for the system. Data itself is collected into databases, which are protected by firewalls, password, and other electronic means.
Databases and their backups are located in locked areas and are accessible only to certain pre-designated employees.